Tax Professionals: Strategic Tax
Free SeminarSchedule a free in-house seminar for your tax professionals. Register HERE for a free CPE webinar. (A new window will open and you will be taken to an external website.)
Course TitleStrategic Tax Mitigation Using Sections of the Tax Code
Course DescriptionStrategic Tax Mitigation necessarily involves collaborating with clients and their Tax Advisors to reduce taxes due to the impacts of: ordinary, passive, and portfolio income; the purchase and sale of assets, including real estate; retirement and estate planning issues. Using case studies Bob shows how, through collaboration, clients have been able to substantially reduce taxes, or redeploy after-tax dollars in ways that positively impact their wealth enhancement strategies. These strategies are replicable. Primary code sections utilized include:
- IRC section 1031 Like Kind Exchange
- IRC section 179 Deductions (as an investment)
- IRC section 170 (h) Qualified Conservation Contributions
- IRC section 7702 Life Insurance Contract
- Familiarity with tax codes and novel methodologies that can offer tax relief to your clients.
- How operating from a tax-efficient mindset can bring large benefits to your clients.
- Why a thorough financial check-up is necessary and how it can potentially save your client thousands in taxes.
- How you as a CPA, EA, or other Tax Professional can directly benefit from employing these strategies.
Results may not be typical depending on past and/or current IRC codes that are subject to change.